TheRelationshipGuy.com welcomes guest posts from avid writers, relationship experts, therapists, counsellors, life coaches and mental health professionals.
Submit your guest post and help people find information and support for healthy and happy marriages.
I would love to publish your experiences, stories and knowledge with our readers.
Your contribution can help couples manage their relationships better and lead a fulfilling life.
I would be delighted to receive any content that adds value to relationships and helps couples lead smooth and satisfying lives.
If you are not a relationship expert but have had special experiences in marriage and relationships, you can write a guest post on relationships.
I'm willing to give you a platform to share your voice (conditions apply, see below).
Once your guest post gets published, it will be accessible to a large audience.
More importantly, however, your contribution can really make a difference to people who are facing problems in their marriage or relationship.
Any Guest Post On The Following Topics Is Welcome
- Divorce & Separation
- Conflict Management in Relationships
- Emotional Intimacy
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships and Finance
- Health, wellness, and Fitness in Relationships
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Relationships in General
- Sex and/or Intimacy
Submitting Your Guest Post
I am interested in receiving high-quality guest blogs from knowledgeable authors, bloggers, relationship therapists, coaches, and counsellors. Even those who have had some experience with love, intimacy, romance, marriage, or divorce are welcome to tell their story. Submit your guest articles in accordance with the standards outlined below, and they may be published:
1. The headline - The headline is the most critical part of any article. Consider how to make it memorable and appealing. Additionally, keep it brief (no more than 10 words, please). Additionally, if possible, incorporate your keyword (or keyword phrase) into the headline.
2. Use sub-headings (H2 & 3) - To make the copy easily scannable and easy to read, try to use sub-headings. It provides a better understanding of your article. If you can include your keyword in at least one sub-headline, that would be great.
3. Minimum Word limit - Ensure that your article is at least 1300 words in length, is dense with information, and is actually helpful to readers (note: please do not contact me with a 500-800 word post offer).
4. Images - It would be great if you share accompanying images for your blog post or article. Use high-quality images (header image = 1000px wide, in content = 750px wide), that you own or have permission to use. If you don't, I will choose these for you from Envato Elements (paid for).
5. Original - Make sure that your submissions are 100% original (note: I have tools that can check this).
6. Add a bio - Write a few lines about yourself. Make it short and crisp.
7. Provide a Profile Picture
8. Links - Obtaining backlinks from reliable sites is becoming increasingly challenging, and for some, a lucrative industry. As a result, by offering a guest post, I'm presuming you'd like to link to some commercial site or blog, which means you may profit while I don't. As a result, I'm quite picky about the quality of guest posts, and I'd love it if you could share your published article with your audience while also driving some traffic back to this blog. However, I will not share your affiliate offers for free. It is acceptable to cite reliable sources or websites (note: I WILL check these). You can promote your affiliate links by linking back to your blog or business site. Please let me know if this is unclear.
9. Keyword - If you have a specific keyword in your article, please email it to me as well for SEO purposes. If not, I will alter your post as I see fit, but if you can save me time by conducting your own research and letting me know what keyword you're aiming for, that would be great.
10. Sharing Your Post - Please reciprocate by sharing your published article on TheRelationshipGuy.com and I will publish your work on this blog for free and promote it on my social media platforms. I'm guessing you'd like to share your guest article with your audience.