TheRelationshipGuy.com welcomes guest posts from avid writers, relationship experts, therapists, counsellors, life coaches and mental health professionals.
Submit your guest post and help people find information and support for healthy and happy marriages.
I would love to publish your experiences, stories and knowledge with our readers.
Your contribution can help couples manage their relationships better and lead a fulfilling life.
I would be delighted to receive any content that adds value to relationships and helps couples lead smooth and satisfying lives.
If you are not a relationship expert but have had special experiences in marriage and relationships, you can write a guest post on relationships.
I'm willing to give you a platform to share your voice (conditions apply, see below).
Once your guest post gets published, it will be accessible to a large audience.
More importantly, however, your contribution can really make a difference to people who are facing problems in their marriage or relationship.
Any Guest Post On The Following Topics Is Welcome:
- Divorce & Separation
- Conflict Management in Relationships
- Emotional Intimacy
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships and Finance
- Health, wellness, and Fitness in Relationships
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Relationships in General
- Sex and/or Intimacy
Submitting Your Guest Post:
I am open to receive guest posts from avid writers, bloggers, relationship therapists, coaches, and counsellors. Even those who have some experience in love, intimacy, romance, marriage or divorce, can share their story with us. Submit your guest posts as per the guidelines mentioned below, and it might get published:
1. The headline - The most important aspect of any article is its headline. Put in a lot of thought to make it catchy and appealing. Also, keep it short (no more than 10 words, please). And if possible, include your keyword (phrase) as part of the headline.
2. Use sub-headings - To make the copy easily scannable and easy to read, try to use sub-headings. It provides a better understanding of your article.
3. Word limit - Make sure that your article is at least 1000 words or more.
4. Images - It would be great if you share an accompanying image for your blog post or article. Use a high-quality image, that you own or have permission to use. If you don't, I will choose one for you.
5. Original - Make sure that your submissions are 100% original (note: I have tools that can check this).
6. Add a bio - Write a few lines about yourself. Make it short and crisp. You can link it to your blog, Facebook or Twitter page as well.
7. Provide a Profile Picture
8. Links - This site is not your personal free marketing platform. See cost of do-follow links below. I will consider do-not-follow links for free. A link to your blog is fine. Citing credible articles or websites are OK (note: I WILL check these).
9. Keyword - If your article has a specific keyword, please send that to me as well for SEO purposes. If not, I will edit your post as I see fit.
10. Sharing Your Post - I work on a share for a share basis. I will publish your article for free on this site and share it across my social media platforms IF you reciprocate and backlink to TheRelationshipGuy.com on your site/blog (unless it's blacklisted).
Cost of sponsored articles/links/products/Online Services
If you are looking to promote your online service (e.g. online dating site) or product (e.g. sex toys) through a sponsored article or adding a do-follow link on this site, the cost is $275-545 (USD). You can submit your own article (fill in the form below) or apply to add a link to an existing article on this site. Your article will not be marked sponsored and look like all the other posts. Note: This site does not promote gambling, hardcore pornography (it does certain adult content), hatespeech nor any form of extremist propoganda nor anything of the kind.