happy and healthy couples do things Differently
Take the first step towards a happier and healthier relationship by learning the key ingredients for a successful partnership!
The latest blog articles
Keep up with the most interesting topics
Want to fix your struggling and draining relationship?
Start by focusing on ONE thing and one thing alone - creating a climate of POSITIVE EFFECT!
A climate of positive effect refers to the relationship's overall emotional tone and atmosphere...
- Partners typically feel mutual respect, appreciation, and support
- They feel positive emotions such as love, affection, happiness, and more connection and closeness
- They feel safe expressing themselves and can rely on one another.
- They also share mutual empathy and understanding
You can too!
How? By committing to becoming significantly better in three key areas:
- Communicating more effectively and avoiding mistunderstandings (80-90% of happy couples report feeling satisfied with their communication)
- Navigating your conflicts in a healthy and productive way (67% of happy couples report that they can handle conflicts and disagreements in a healthy way)
- Building deeper intimacy and connection with your partner (85% of happy couples report feeling emotionally close to their partner)
Now, Learn how to start doing that by downloading my free couples starter guide below!
PLUS Expert Relationship Advice Tips Delivered To Your Inbox Weekly
The most popular articles
These are the most popular articles on this site (updated every month)
December 24, 2018
August 22, 2021
July 17, 2020
September 2, 2017
write for the relationship guy
Click below to apply to become a guest author for this blog