Let’s get right to the point …
WHY should YOU get coaching?
Firstly, we know that research found that of the people who get coaching:
- 57.1% experience lower stress levels,
- 43.3% an improved quality of life,
- 39.5% enhanced communication skills,
- 33.3% better family relationships and
- 31.9% increase in energy.
And when people get quality RELATIONSHIP COACHING specifically …
- Couples align and improve (and save) their relationships.
- Children live with happier parents, which impacts their entire lives.
- Whole families discover a way to get along in peace, enabling each member to be stronger and more successful than ever.
- And individuals get to free themselves from negative relationship histories – and finally be the kind of spouse, partner and parent they always wanted to be.
After all, our whole society is based on this building block: people becoming couples and raising families.
And when you enable positive change in even one member of a couple, the whole family transforms.
That is why it could be said that relationship coaching has the most powerful impact of all.
What ISSUES do your relationship coaching clients typically deal with?
My relationship coaching clients are all different and so are their challenges.
Some of the most common ones are:
- poor communication (MOST common issue)
- stale love life
- lack of structure and routine
- lack of relationship (and family) goals
- lots of conflicts
- financial pressure and stress
- lack of support from a spouse or partner
- lack of intimacy/sex
- demands of young children and/or disagreement on parenting styles
- stress / depression
- health issues that impact their relationship or sex life
- lack of motivation and drive
But whatever your situation is, fill in my this form and apply for coaching and let’s talk to figure out how we can get you the support you need.
WHAT will YOU get out of relationship coaching?
When you work with me as your relationship coach, I will first help you to identify the major obstacles and factors making your relationship unhappy right now.
Then we will work together to put the right strategies in place for you to start creating a happier love life so that you can be less stressed and more fulfilled!
However, WHERE we start depends entirely on your circumstances …
- If you are dealing with all kinds of stress which are negatively impacting your relationship, I will help you understand how men and women experience and deal with stress differently. I will show you how a lack of understanding can make things worse and how to fix it.
- If you have poor communication, I’ll help you understand why and coach you how to improve it.
- If you can’t get your husband to talk to you, I’ll teach you to understand how men are different and why he avoids talking about feelings.
- If you don’t understand why your wife keeps saying “you just don’t understand,” I’ll coach you on understanding how you come across as a man to your wife as a woman, and what to change.
- If you’re feeling disconnected from your partner, I’ll show you what men and women need specifically to create great connection and intimacy.
- If you’re feeling like your relationship is stale but you cannot be bothered to motivate your partner to do something about it, I’ll take you through a process of eliciting your core values to empower you to get on the same page and start creating the life you actually want.
- If you’re feeling unhappy and want more from your relationship, I’ll coach you how to have clarity about what you and your partner want to feel, and how to create an environment where you can experience that more consistently.
- If your partner is NOT on board or interested to make changes, we’ll have that conversation and what you can do to get the ball rolling on your own with the hope that they’ll be moved to participate also eventually.
Whatever your starting point and situation – we’ll work with and around that.
What some people say about me …
“Gideon reminded me how to be a great husband. When I first met Gideon, I had been married 7 years and was starting to become complacent in my marriage. His services helped strengthen my relationship with my wife, to ensure we live a happy and fulfilling life together.”
“Gideon helped me through a very unsettling time of my life!”
Nicolette, New Zealand
“Thank You, Gideon, you are Inspiring, enlightening, encouraging, humorous, generous and kind and always willing to help me solve what’s on my mind.“
Yvonne, New Zealand
“I’ve been following Gideon’s journey and it’s very inspiring to see how he transformed his own life by following the strategies that he teaches his clients. I love the strategies he put in place to maintain a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally.”
Martin, New Zealand
Still not sure if this is the right fit for you?
Listen, even though I am a trained professional counsellor, I’m not a therapist that wants to talk to you endlessly about the past or origin of your problems.
You are welcome to go and do that somewhere else … I could even refer you to someone good.
I coach couples to connect better so they can be happier and more fulfilled in their relationship. And I want to help you overcome the things that are standing between you and your best life!
There are no Band-Aid fixes here.
I want to coach you in finding a complete solution to whatever problem YOU are currently facing in YOUR situation.
Even if that means discovering that your current situation is NOT the right one for you!
A most common question is: “What if my partner doesn’t want to get relationship coaching; do you work with individuals?”
The short answer … YES!
Relationship research is clear on this matter.
You don’t have to have both partners involved to start improving a relationship.
It helps of course, but it’s not necessary to start.
What do clients get in this coaching programme?
My private coaching clients get priority attention and support.
Why? Because I like to invest in people who are willing to invest in themselves and their own happiness and success.
So, if you apply to become one of my private coaching clients AND I decide to take you on, I make it my mission to work alongside you and help you create the outcome(s) you want.
YOU are still solely responsible for your own success, of course, but when you’re my private coaching client you don’t have to try and figure it out all by yourself. I will help you as best as I can.
That alone will help you cope with the stress that comes with repairing and healing our love relationships.
Knowing that someone has your back.
And when you become one of my private coaching clients, this is what you get in this coaching program:
- 6 to 8 weeks of in-depth relationship coaching (in person or online) with me personally
- 8 weeks of priority attention and support from me personally (via email, text, WhatsApp, or Skype)
- Free access to ALL the downloadable digital resources in my online store (NOT including affiliate products)
- Indefinite 50% alumni discount on all my future online courses
What you need to DO now …
Fill in the form below to apply for relationship coaching with me.
Once approved, I will contact you and we will set up an initial “clarity session,” either in person or via phone or Skype.
In this clarity strategy session, we will,
- Get clarity on what you want for your relationship/life,
- Unpack the biggest obstacles right now that are keeping you from achieving that,
- See how we can work together to overcome those obstacles and create the relationship/life you want.
Our sessions are usually around 60-90 minutes long.
There is a $50 reservation fee for scheduling this clarity session.
Also, booking this clarity session does NOT mean you have to enrol in relationship coaching with me.
If we feel we’re a good fit and you want to sign up relationship coaching, then you can. Or not. It’s up to you.
WARNING: If you are afraid of truth, directness, scared of being challenged, or someone caring about you and your happiness, then this is NOT the right thing for you!
But, if you’re good to go, then let’s do this!
I will contact you once I’ve received your application.