Here’s how to apply to write a guest post:
- Read the Guest Author Guidelines below.
- Contact me with your idea for a blog post.
- If approved, send me a draft copy of your post.
- If your draft is approved, I will publish it within a week and promote it to my Social Media following and list.
Write a Guest Post for The Relationship Guy blog
I welcome guest posts from avid writers, relationship experts, therapists, counsellors, life coaches and mental health professionals.
Submit your guest post and help people find information and support for healthy and happy marriages.
I would love to publish your experiences, stories and knowledge with our readers.
Your contribution can help couples manage their relationships better and lead a fulfilling life.
I would be delighted to receive any content that adds value to relationships and helps couples lead smooth and satisfying lives.
If you are not a relationship expert but have had special experiences in marriage and relationships, you can write a guest post on relationships.
I’m willing to give you a platform to share your voice (conditions apply).
Once your guest post gets published, it will be accessible to a large audience. And not to mention, your contribution can really make a difference to people who are facing problems in their marriage or relationship.
I invite any guest post on the following topics:
- Divorce & Separation
- Conflict Management in Relationships
- Emotional Intimacy
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships and Finance
- Health, wellness, and Fitness in Relationships
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Relationships in General
- Sex and/or Intimacy
Submit Your Guest Post:
I am open to receive guest posts from avid writers, bloggers, relationship therapists, coaches, and counsellors. Even those who have some experience in love, intimacy, romance, marriage or divorce, can share their story with us. Submit your guest posts as per the guidelines mentioned below, and it might get published:
1. The headline – The most important aspect of any article is its headline. Put in a lot of thought to make it catchy and appealing. Also, keep it short (no more than 10 words, please). And if possible, include your keyword (phrase) as part of the headline.
2. Use sub-headings – To make the copy easily scannable and easy to read, try to use sub-headings. It provides a better understanding of your article.
3. Word limit – Make sure that your article is at least 1000 words. More is better.
4. Images – It would be great if you share an accompanying image for your blog post or article. Use a high-quality image, that you own or have permission to use. If you don’t, I will choose one for you.
5. Original – Make sure that your submissions are 100% original.
6. Add a bio – Write a few lines about yourself. Make it short and crisp. You can link it to your blog, Facebook or Twitter page as well.
7. Provide a Profile Picture
8. Links – You can add max 1 do-follow link in your post and 1 non-follow link.
9. Keyword – If your article has a specific keyword, please send that to me as well for SEO purposes. If not, I will edit your post as I see fit.
Here’s How to Submit Your Guest Post:
You can also email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, thanks for reaching out to me.
Live and love fully!