Has the romance and passion gone out of your marriage and given way to “companionship”?
Are you afraid that both of you might find other people more attractive?
Chances are you’re reading this because you know the answer.
This short eguide will give you the steps needed to make a start towards resolving conflict in your marriage.
Topics covered include:
- The Reality of Marriage
- The Importance of Friendship
- Some Tips to Keep Your Marriage Fresh
- Strategies That Don’t Work
- 8 Ways to Resolve Conflict
- Marriage Counseling
- When Counseling Could Make it Worse
- How to Choose a Marriage Counselor
- Begin as Soon as You Can
- Are Joint Sessions Advisable?
- Spiritual Counseling
Six Ways to Communicate Better with Your Partner
15 Tips for a Happy Marriage
Create More Companionship in Your Marriage in One Month or Less