Coaching with Gideon
Gideon specialises in teaching couples how to clarify and communicate their needs, create strategies to improve emotional connection and communicate more effectively. As husband and dad, he is passionate about helping both individuals and couples create healthier, happier lives and relationships by providing research-based insights, tools, strategies and ongoing accountability.*
Three key elements to Gideon’s coaching sessions are to help you with:
Are your emotions getting the better of you? Do you struggle to get your needs met? Do you have any idea what you partner wants in your relationship? Is your relationship in a rut? Do you keep fighting about the same thing over and over again? Do you wonder and worry about your future? Is your relationship dominated by the needs of other people or things, like kids, in-laws, or mates? Do you struggle with knowing where to go from here?
During our time together, you and your spouse will leave the session with:
- Clarity on what you want to EXPERIENCE in your marriage
- A specific and deeper understanding of your individual and immediate NEEDS
- Insight on the current OBSTACLES preventing you from having your needs met
- A customised STRATEGY plan that will help you improve the intimacy in your marriage
- Renewed motivation and confidence to have a healthier future together
- Overcome obstacles that are keeping you from having a happy life
During our time together, you will leave the session with:
- More clarity about your desired RESULTS
- Clarity about your highest VALUES
- Develop a new strategy to start improving your life through a CONTRASTING-ANALYSIS
- Find SUPPORT a renewed motivation and confidence to be your most authentic self
- BONUS: Free access to Authentic 2020 (online course)
Gideon and his wife of 14 years have two kids together and live in New Zealand. They enjoy spending time together, working out, reading, playing videogames, watching movies, cooking outside on the fire, hanging out with friends, and always make time to connect as husband and wife.
*Gideon’s sessions are up to 60 minutes and are done via Zoom or Facebook Messenger Video Calls. Gideon will reach out within 2 business days to set up a time for your session. He will also send you a quick questionnaire via email to better understand your situation and what you’re hoping to get out of your time together. If you have any questions regarding coaching sessions with Gideon, please feel free to contact him directly at support. When purchasing a session, you are agreeing with our coaching terms of service and refund policy. Price is in NZD.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.