By managing time effectively, you’ll experience less stress and a better sense of stability in your daily life. Thinking through the details of your day, from the places you work to the routines you implement, will provide a secure structure.
In this eguide you will learn among other things:
- Chapter 1: Optimizing Productivity with Time and Space. Visualize your ideal workspace and consider ways to
make it a reality. In order to make the most use of time, think about when the most productivity takes place.
- Chapter 2: Focused Task Management. There are surprising disadvantages to multitasking, context switching, and task switching. Though it may seem impressive to do many tasks at once, you’ll actually be more productive if you focus on just one thing at a time.
- Chapter 3: Prioritizing Daily Tasks. How do you decide on the most important tasks? Discover how to get the most out of work time by focusing on the highest-priority tasks.
- Chapter 4: Pay Attention to Your Time. What does it mean to be mindful? If you can focus on the present moment, you’ll be fully invested in the task at hand.
- Chapter 5: Setting Up Your Daily System. Look at the big picture and then focus in on the day-to-day reality of making goals come to fruition.
- Chapter 6: Set a Schedule, Stick to it. Consider how you want each hour of your day to flow and create a realistic structure to follow.
6 Keys to Greater Self Discipline