How To Create Lasting Love In Your Relationship With Five Fundamentals
Falling in love is the easiest part of a relationship. Keeping the relationship going takes time, commitment, and perseverance. You’ll learn strategies to overcome the difficulties which present themselves as well as how to deepen your love for each other.
When you first fall in love it’s like there’s a fire between you filled with passion and excitement. As you move beyond the infatuation stage, that fire lessens, and you may wonder if you made a mistake.
The only mistake is in forgetting that it takes effort and commitment to keep a relationship going.
Your relationship began with a chemical reaction between the two of you. That’s not very romantic, but it’s true. If you want to be one of the couples who celebrates their 60th anniversary, now is the time to establish routines which nourish your relationship.
You’ll learn strategies to overcome difficulties and move your relationship to a depth you never thought possible.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Why the passion and intensity of your attraction to each other has lessened.
- Powerful strategies to assist in communicating with each other, so you’re both heard, and your relationship is strengthened.
- How to listen to and respect each other through the rough times of your relationship.
- How to handle things when one of you wants more personal space. Learn how giving space is about love and will strengthen your relationship.
- How to strengthen emotional and sexual intimacy… and some fun sex games to spice up your physical relationship.
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course, although being in a current relationship or trying to figure out why one failed helps you to understand the lessons.
Having someone to practice the communication strategies with is important. If you’re not in a current love relationship, you and a friend can practice those together.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You’ll discover that the decrease in passion in your relationship is a natural part of life and why this is so.
- You’ll learn specific ways to speak to your partner no matter what is happening in your life.
- You’ll have detailed and specific instructions on proven ways to communicate with each other, even in the difficult times.
- You’ll discover why you or your partner wanting personal space doesn’t necessarily mean that your love for each other is disappearing.
- You’ll discover how sexual desire changes and how you can adapt your sexual relationship and remain emotionally intimate.
Is there a particular audience for this course?
This course was developed for those who want specific strategies to keep their relationship strong, passionate, and healthy.
Although being in a current relationship is helpful, those trying to figure out why a relationship went wrong or wondering what to do to keep that special someone when they appear will also benefit.